Tuesday, December 01, 2009

I've falling in LOVE again!!!

With Edward Cullen~
hehe :P



*************
Edward Cullen: So how come Jacob Black gets to give you a present and I don't?
Bella Swan: Cause I have nothing to give back to you.
Edward Cullen: Bella, you give me everything by just breathing.

 *************
Edward Cullen: I love you. You're my only reason to stay alive... if that's what I am.

 *************
Edward Cullen: Nothing compared to what could’ve happened. I promise never to put you through anything like this ever again. This is the last time you’ll ever see me.


 *************
Edward Cullen: What choice have I? I cannot be without you, but I will not destroy your soul.

 *************
Bella Swan: The absence of him is everywhere I look. It is like a big hole has been punched through my chest
 *************

Last night my friends and I were watching this awesome movie,
which I can rated it as the best movie of the year!!
Ignore all the negative comments about this movie, I don't think it is bad at all.

Sangat besh bile tengok ngan kawan2 perempuan.
Ktorang macam gatal gle je malam tu hahahaha!
alaaa. sekali tu je gatal2 gedik2 sikittt je..pastu kembali normal menjadi wanita ayu yang pemalu kan
hihi :P

Teringin nyee nak beli novel dia....
haha. orang lain baca before movie lagi kan.
tapi i dont like SPOILER!
so nak beli after dah tengok movie
tapi....tapiiii..
haih..harap hadiah contest Bro Framestone yang novel tu is Novel Twilight or New Moon.
boleh kan bro??
pleaseeeeeeeeee :P
*bajet rina menang je hakhak*
and
for this movie,
I give 5 over 5 stars!
lala~

tak sabar nak tengok lagi
Gie tolong download movie ni cepat2 ye
hhahah
 *can't wait for eclipse*
 Will you marry me?
to be cont.
=_="

kelaka.

2 footprints here! Thanks! (◕‿◕):

- Gie - 1/12/09 1:45 PM  

best gile!
handsomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeenye!`

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Rina Stories~* at Rinastories.Blogspot. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger.

Goto Top