Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Best Bits of Project Alpha Season 1 ~*

Seems time passing too fast!
*or maybe I am a bit slower huh?
Season 2 of Project Alpha is starting soon!



It will premiere on April 19, 2010
 More or less just a month from now!
It will be great since I'll finished my study by April and I can totally enjoy the show Yey!

-------❤-------
But first, lets me explain what is Project Alpha to my friends who unsure about it yet.ok?

Project Alpha is Malaysia’s first TV show about real-life bloggers. The show will take a sneak peek into their lives – who they are, how they live, what makes them tick and from where they derive their inspiration – to capture the attention and interest of thousands of online readers on a daily basis.
 -------❤-------

Then, lets look back of the Best Bits of Project Alpha during the First Season!

The first season held on 18 September 2009 and 7 weeks onwards. Each episode was approximately 3 minutes and aimed to deliver diverse content just for you. 

For first season, Project Alpha was hosted by Jojo Struys , which aired on www.nuffnang.com.my/projectalpha and www.hitz.fm 

Following were the blog links of the featured blogger for Season 1:
 Honestly, because of Project Alpha, now I become one of the biggest fan to Beautifulnara and Redmummy!
Opss..it is not the others are not good, it's just the matter of individual interest.
Peace!  (^_^)v

Afterall, what i love the most was there were lots of contests with great prizes to be won by the blogger during the period of the show!
For your information, I joined one of the contest but unfortunately I was not chosen as the winners huhu T__T
And it became worst because after that, my spirit went down and I didn't join any of the contests anymore.
and you know what?
I feel sooo regret! huhu

So, this upcoming Project Alpha, I will join all the contests - no exception!
hehehe
hopefully, the spirit will always be there =P

Actually, this is my first try for Season 2.
But I'm not sure that I am the first 100..
I hope I'll have better luck this time.
Wondering about what I'm talking about?
Check this link :
Anyhow, sharing is caring right? ^_^

-------❤-------

Now, Project Alpha will bringing us the Season 2 with more excitement and suprises!
Don't miss Project Alpha Season 2 airing 19th April 2010
Please remind me too!!
hihi

To know more about Project Alpha,
you can go this link :

-------❤-------

 Project Alpha Season 2 is presented by Adidas Action 3 and supported by P1 and MAS

1 footprints here! Thanks! (◕‿◕):

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Rina Stories~* at Rinastories.Blogspot. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger.

Goto Top